Biografija

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Biografija on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Savannah

Co-Administrator
Channing Matthew Tatum
Born: April 26, 1980
Important movies: Dear John, Step Up

Channing Tatum is an American actor and film producer. He began his career as a fashion model and now appears in film roles. He has appeared in a number of films, including She's the Man (2006), Step Up (2006), Fighting (2009), Public Enemies (2009), G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), and Dear John (2010).

Early life

Channing Tatum was born in Cullman, Alabama, the son of Kay, an airline worker, and Glenn Tatum, who worked in construction. His ancestry includes Irish, French and Native American. Tatum's family moved to Mississippi when he was six, and he grew up in the bayous near the Mississippi River, where he enjoyed a rural existence.

Tatum was athletic while growing up, playing football, soccer, track, baseball, and performing martial arts; he has said that "girls were always [his] biggest distraction in school." As a child, he practiced kung fu. Tatum spent most of his teenage years in the Tampa, Florida area and initially attended Gaither High School before going to Tampa Catholic High School. He graduated in 1998 and was voted most athletic. Afterward, Tatum was awarded a football scholarship to Glenville State College in Glenville, West Virginia, but he turned it down. He returned home and started working odd jobs. US Weekly reported that around this time Tatum began working as an exotic dancer at a local nightclub, under the name "Chan Crawford." In 2010, he told an Australian newspaper that he would like to make a movie about his experiences as a stripper, saying, "I've already got the director picked out. I'd like Nicolas Refn, who did the movie Bronson, to do it because he's insane for it."
He later moved to Miami, where he was discovered on the street by a model talent scout.

Dear John, two weeks together, that's all it took. Two weeks for me, to fall in love with you. l'll see you soon, then.
Savannah

http://avrillavigne-balkan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum